Fleet Planner overview
For real-time route planning, transportation optimization and dispatching
AMCS Fleet Planner is AMCS’ standard solution for real-time route planning, transportation optimisation and dispatching of distribution and collection routes within various industries.
The system is highly user-friendly, provides a complete overview of the transportation and supports the planner through Gantt charts, order banks, route lists and digital maps. It is equipped with a wide range of manual and automatic planning functions, which can effectively support the planner in planning and optimising the daily collections and distribution/pickup.
The system is a powerful tool for dispatching and real-time transportation optimisation, which helps companies achieve agility and efficiency in highly demanding and dynamic planning environments. With AMCS Fleet Planner it is possible to obtain substantially improved service levels and striking cost savings at the same time.
Reductions in mileage, CO2 emissions and driving time of 5-20%
- Reduction of 5-10% in the number of vehicles
- Decrease in planning time of 25-75%, in addition to time saved on administration
- Significantly improved customer service and visit accuracy
- Mobile solutions and web portals
AMCS Fleet Planner features:
Planning across both long periods of time and for as little as one day, through incrementally built plans
- On the actual day of operation, incremental planning is combined with real-time planning, in which AMCS Fleet Planner exchanges information with both the ERP/order system and the vehicles’ mobile systems
- During the real-time exchange of data, plans change into history logs, in which detailed and precise transport KPIs are registered
- Resource rostering with optimal allocation of resources
- Depot and disposal site management, where costs of lifting products at source depots and/or cost of disposing are balanced against transportation costs during automatic planning
- Automatic forecasting with the opportunity to determine stock replenishment or determine container collection
Gantt chart with overview of available resources, distribution plans, real-time execution display, executed plans, progress and utilization indicators, KPIs, etc.
- Route lists, digital road maps and order bank
- Client/server system
- Incremental planning capabilities
- Data import from and data export to all types of systems in real time
- Service-oriented architecture
- Powerful planning algorithms