For day-to-day planning, master routes and what-if scenarios
Open your eyes to greater profit, productivity and CO2 reduction with our globally acclaimed Intelligent Optimisation software. We have automated hundreds of logistic companies around the world with our single platform approach. Join them in getting your dispatch and logistic business processes ready for the future. It is now more important than ever. Especially when continuity is on top of your list of most essential goals.
Get your business processes ready for the future
AMCS Route Planner is a powerful optimization system for optimization of distribution and collection routes. The system can be used for what-if simulations, master route creation, and for the daily optimization of distribution/collection routes and operations.
Our route optimization system is equipped with powerful optimization algorithms and the standard system can be configured to match the requirements of any industry, whether the basis is distribution, pick-ups, collections or a combination. Together with its intuitive user-interface, it forms the perfect solution for driving efficiency gains out of your transport business. With 25 years of experience of developing and implementing route planning solutions, AMCS offers high-quality products, utilized widely at industry-leading companies.
AMCS Route Planner is a highly advanced system for route planning able to handle among others the following constraints and demands:
Rush-hours in zones, on roads and at certain times
- Challenging time windows on orders, resources, and terminals
- Vehicle and road constraints as well as driver qualifications
- Different speeds for different resources
- Multi-trips and multi-terminals for individual resources
- Planning with frequencies and visit patterns
- Territory and district planning
- Fixed or free territories (or a combination of both)
- Multiple order types and commodities
- Production curves for the terminals
Route optimisation as a service
In addition to our traditional on-premise solutions, we now offer a Route Optimisation Service which entails that we manage the optimisation of master routes for our customers, using our state-of-the-art AMCS Route Planner software.
Utilizing the AMCS Route Optimisation Service means that your company does not have to implement optimisation software or train and use internal resources on master route planning.
Carrying out periodic master route optimization with different seasonal plans
- Efficient insertion of new customers into the existing master plans
- Delivering order pricing and time slotting during order taking
- Delivering sequence optimization and geocoding
- Ability to handle extreme data volumes for high-density planning and many waste-specific planning requirements
- Specialized planning based on fixed visit patterns, with an allowance to move schedules between days
5-25% reduction in number of vehicles and/or driver shifts5-30% reduction in number of miles, driving time and CO2 emission
- 25-90% reduction in time spent per route optimisation
- Significantly improved customer service and visit accuracy
- Decrease in time spent on follow-up through integrated IT systems